Borsao Zarihs 2016

Red Wine Crianza, 11 months in american oak barrels


BODEGAS BORSAO

Campo de Borja

Prices VAT included

14,80 €

42,18 €

- 5%

88,80 €

14,80 €

Delivery in 24 / 72 h.


Read more... Write your opinion !
BODEGAS BORSAO


Guarantee of satisfaction throughout Europe

Return without any cost

100% secure payment

 

Share it on:

Color and Appearance: Opaque red-black, purple color.
Nose / Aroma: Powerful blackberry print with a touch of wood smoke and sweet vanilla. The nose begins to open and develops notes of dark chocolate.
Mouth / Flavors: The initial impact is very good body, oily and soft tannins, medium length and mild acidity. Black fruit flavors dominate; blackberries and dried plums, with notes of coffee.
Recommendations: Temperature 15 - 16º C
Kind of wine: Red Wine Crianza
Grape Varieties: 100% Syrah
Vintage: 2016
Ageing: 40% of Syrah is aged in american oak barrels during 12 months, and the other 60% in deposit of inox.
Formats: 0,75L
Viticulture: Las vides está a 600-700 metros sobre el nivel del mar, en el suelo de piedra caliza, dando la Syrah una acidez agradable.
Peñín Guide: 92

Write a review

Borsao Zarihs 2016

DISTILLATES
WINE TOURISM AND TASTING
  • Denomination of Origin
  • Winery